Monday 3 December 2007

Yeah I got my parcels!!!

I managed to get my parcels at 3.30!!!!!! One of them was my first ever Little Silver Hat ribbon subscription, like Gina I am delighted with it!!!! Can't wait to get my wedding order done so I can get some birthday cards made!!!
I can't say what the second one was as it contained one of the little pressies I am getting for NattyK!!! We are spending £10 on some surprise crafty goodies for Xmas!!! Hope she likes what I have got !!!
Should have some cards to show tomorrow
J
x

3 comments:

  1. Its always exciting to get parcels!
    Im so terrible, that I always forget what I have ordered, so its always fun to open them!
    I look forward to seeing your cards tomorrow.
    Love the cards on your blog, especially the cute monkey one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will love whatever you get me, hope you like my selection for you. Can't wait to open it, roll on 25th of December. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kit is lovely isn't it, just have to use it now instead of just drooling over it :0)
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete