Tuesday 5 February 2008

Slumber Cards blog challenge


Sue at Slumber Cards is offering some lovely blog candy of some of the new Sugar Nellie stamps!!!!! The brief is a lilac card. Well its my Mum's birthday on Thursday so thought I would make her a lilac card!!!!

The stamp is Papernation, I have had it for ages and never used it. My Mum has an allotment and grows her own veg and stuff so the stamp is ideal!!


  • Card blank - Craftwork Cards
  • Paper - Making Memories
  • Stamp - Papernation
  • Sentiment and Butterfly - Craftwork Cards
  • Flowers - Prima

Hope you like it Sue!!! And hope my Mum does too!!

J

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Great that you can use the stamp that is ideal for her. Love the flowers, great layout :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie Thank You for playing.. this is great I love the image!!!!Good Luck and see you soon Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's just plain gorgeous, good job! Now I need more Primas...*sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you Mom will love this, that is the cutest stamp ever. I love how you did the gardening boots, too cute!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT CARD! Good luck in the challenge. I wish I could see your production! I think:)......naked at the movies is one thing...naked in live theater is another:) I think I might blush!! BREAK A LEG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Jules,
    You are one of my 3 PIF candy winners, YEY, can you send me your address to get the candy to you, you can email it to
    gina@ginamariecreations.co.uk
    thanks
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the image, your mum will love it. Good luck in the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card. Looks good in the lilac.

    ReplyDelete