Wednesday 12 November 2008

Paper Share - Round 2!


Good morning!!!

Due to the success of the first paper share I have had a few requests to do another one!!

I need 4 more people to join up. The papers shouls be here tomorrow so I can get them out to you pretty quickly.

Basically you will receive 84 sheets of 6x6 double sided papers from the Stampin Up catalogue. These papers are of very high quality and co-ordinate with all our ribbon etc... You will receive one sheet of every paper, and with them being double sided the choice is endless!!!!

The cost is £15.00 which includes postage and packing.
Please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com if you would like ato be in paper heaven!

3 comments:

  1. Believe me they are scrummy & very very addictive,lol!!!;O0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to receive mine, thanks Julie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh Yes please Julie I still would like a place on the paper share thanks Jillxx

    Ohh and I loved the card you made for your son Evan, he's a handsome boy and will break many hearts x

    ReplyDelete