Thursday 20 November 2008

Welcome Little One!


I have had this set a couple of weeks and not had a play yet so as there are a lot of my friends having babies recently it was the perfect time to use it!!

I have CASED this card from the Stampin' Up! catalogue, see page 29. I find the catalogue a great source of inspiration for card layouts as well as being great to flick through while having a cuppa!!!

The colour combo is Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Close to Cocoa.

The stamp set is Nursery Necessities and I have used the Nursery Letters wheel, trimmed with Bashful Blue Double Stitched Grosgrain and used the Scallop Edge Punch.

Hope you like!

***** If you are still pondering on whether to sign up as a demo please get in touch asap, the offer on my side bar is still active, a free stamp set if you sign up with me before the end of the year. Don't worry about doing parties and workshops, I have members in my team who are simply with SU as "hobby demos". If you would like more information please contact me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com *****

Happy Crafting

Jules
x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,luv Bashful Blue it's so fresh :o)x

    p.s remember,no box = no punch!!! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card. Lovely in it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Jules. Will be in touch later with my Stampin 10 order.
    Sharon :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card! I love the simplicity of it!
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite colour combo! That's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Julie. I received my papers today - thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww Julie this is so lovely, the colours are just perfect for a little boy!
    hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks gorgeous and am loving that set!
    Have a fab weekend!!
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete