Tuesday 20 January 2009

Disaster and another Paper Share!!!!!


Well I did have a card I made yesterday all ready to show today but I have been out and about all day and forgot to take a photo until around 4pm and it was just too dark, so I am gonna have to add it tomorrow!!! I feel like I have failed with my daily posting so here I am with a post!!!!


Anyway I had such a good response to mkae paper share I have decided to do another one if I get enough people! I already have 2 ladies so I need another 6 ladies to join in the share!

Here is a photo from the share I did last week. You get a piece of each of the designer papers that Stampin Up sell, thats 84 sheets of 6x6 double sided paper. It will come packaged up in cello bags and secured in a pizza box and delivered to your door for £16.00.

Also 2 of the 8 ladies will be lucky enough to win a free stamp set as this order will qualify us for 2 Sale A Bration stamp sets!!!! So your £16.00 could be well worth it if you win!!!

For further info or to book a slot in the share please contact me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Will post the card tomorrow (promise!!)

Jules

x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Jules for your help earlier...yay something else i can do now :) xx

    ReplyDelete