Thursday 22 January 2009

Sketch Saturday

Here is my card for Sketch Saturday, I was determined not to miss this as I love the Sketch Saturday challenges and have done quite a few of them now!!
I know quite a few people who are pregnant, including my little sister so I thought I would make a baby boy card. I have used the Nursery Neccessities set for only the second time!!!! Shock horror!! I think I have had it since November!!!
The background paper is Certainly Celery designer paper and I have used the Bashful Blue designer papers too along with a bit of Barely Banana thrown in! I have stamped the little heart from the Big Bold Birthday set as a background on the circle and decoupaged the little sails on the boat.

Finished it off with the Circle of Friendship set and layered up with various circle punches and the scallop edge punch.
Its been put away into my box of cards now, you watch everyone will have girls now I have made this!!
Bye for now!
Jules
x

12 comments:

  1. love this Jules! Great colours and design - love the background stamping behind the boat too! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo need to get some baby sets. Then again I need to get some friends who are pregnant. I love the card and some lucky little boy's mamma will appreicate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card..so sweet.love the colours..good luck with challengexx hugs clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Jules. I keep seeing all thses fantastic uses for teh stamp sets my wishlist keeps getting bigger lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely, I like the colours together.

    Sarah B - I think my wishlist is the WHOLE catalogue! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are both lovely cards Jules, such vibrant colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo wonderful Jules :)
    Love those colours together and fab take on the sketch!

    Huggles, Marlene xx [who wishes there were a few more hrs in a day to catch up with everything.. lol]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jules its me again, wanted to let you know head over to Pretty Pressings there is a gorgeous Tilda sat on a cupcake, thought of you straight away, LOL :) Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Jules, I'm sure your sister will treasure it - fab work.
    Thanks for joining us this week
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card :)
    thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete