Friday 20 February 2009

Paper Share

ONLY 1 PLACE LEFT NOW, DISPATCHING THIS WEEK!
DON'T FORGET 2 LUCKY PEOPLE WILL WIN A FREE STAMP SET!!!!!!!
I have had requests to do another Paper Share so here goes!!! I think this will be my fourth one!!! Lots of you comment on the lovely Stampin Up papers, well here is a chance to own a 6x6 piece of each of them! You get 84 sheets of 6x6 papers as seem above.
They will be delivered to you in a pizza box and will be well protected. The price includes delivery and is £16.00.
Now if we manage to get this order in before the end of February we will qualify for 2 free Sale a Bration sets so 2 lucky people could also win a free set!
I need 8 people for this and I already have 2 signed up so there are 6 places left!
Here are all the papers from my last share all packaged and ready to box up and there are the 2 free sets that 2 lucky ladies also won!!
Please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com to book a place or for more info!
This post will remain at the top until I have filled the share!
Jules
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julies, there is an award for you on my blog

    http://craftysquirrel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete