Saturday 7 March 2009

Golden Wedding boxed card

Now my one of my lovely downline SJ is going to think I copied her card today!!!! I have had this order for a few weeks and the deadline was gettin nearer! My Uncle's partner asked me to make a special Golden Wedding Card for her Uncle and Auntie. I have never made a card for her before so a bit of pressure!! She had it all written down what she wanted and everything!!
I showed her the 60th Rose card I made for my neighbour in a box last year, October I think it was and she loved it so we went along this route. A Rose is a Rose stamp set is very versatile, not just for ladies birthdays but for Mother's Day, Anniversaries, Sympathy cards.

Here is the card in the matching box

I have used So Saffron almost everything!!!. So Saffron papers, So Saffron card, Ink on the Rose and then I have inked around the edge of the Scalloped Circle (Sarah B will be proud of me!).

The ribbon is non SU, its called Honey Gold and I use it alot in my Wedding Stationery and I knew it would match perfectly!



The Rose has been layered up a bit to give some extra dimension!!
Thanks for looking, she is coming to collect it on Monday so fingers crossed she likes it!!!
SJ, hope you dont think I copied !!!! LOL!!!!!
Have a fab weekend!!
Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love the box to match too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh Julie this is gorgeous I love the flower image and the papers you've used it's stunning hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressed with the inking Jules, It is a beautiful card, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIKE IT??? She'll LOVE it!
    It's fantastic Julie.
    Amazing work.
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm Jules, this looks familiar !!!
    It is a lovely set for all the things you mentioned isn't it ?!
    Lovely,
    Hugs S.J. xx
    P.S. How did your choccy class go ? O.K. I hope, speak soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness that is truly beautiful! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is stunning Jules gorgous hugs Toni

    ReplyDelete