Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter and a card!

Happy Easter everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
This is a card I made for my friends a couple of weeks back and I realised I hadnt added it on here!
It is a large 8x8 inch card from Craftwork cards which are a great size for very special cards and William's birth is indeed that!
The papers are Me and My Big Ideas, I love those little shoes and baseball caps!!! I have cut his name from the Alphalicious font on the Cricut, colours used are Bashful Blue and Gable Green with some Certainly Celery ribbon. I have used the Choo Choo train set stamp available in the new mini catalogue!

My favourite bit on this card is the train, I had a brainwave to use the carriages with details of Williams birth weight, date and time! I chalked around these and added them in the carriages!

Feeling kind of strange today, my boys have gone to my Mum and Dads caravan for 2 nights!! Whilst its great to have a rest and get some crafting done, I do feel like I have lost part of me!!!!!

Have a great couple more days off!

Jules
x

7 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Jules,l love the colour.

    zo mooi....
    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how yummy! I lurve baby cards, and that train is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love how you have added the details on the train. Happy Easter bud, hope you are having a great day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the break, Love the card, the Choo-choo train looks great, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! Such a fun card and the train idea is inspired! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love what you have done with the carriages and birth details.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaahhhh this is really cute Jules, I see you've been having fun with your new "choo choo" set, great idea with Williams details on the carriages, well done luvly xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete