Thursday 14 May 2009

Card for my new Nephew

Well I still havent seen my new Nephew yet!!!! What a carry on!!!

Because I am in The Wizard of Oz all week I cannot go on an evening to see him so my Mum and Dad kinldy said yesterday that I should go in the afternoon and they would go in the evening as I can't!!! I was all geared up for going and made this really quick card which was a copy of one I did a couple of weeks ago only to find that I couldnt go as there was no room on the ward, my sister spent the whole of the day still in the delivery room from having Lucas at 7.41 until moving onto ward after 5pm so she wasnt allowed any visitors!!!!! I was v. sad!!!!




SO then I get myself geared up for going today, in between my hair colouring/cutting, a huge wedding order and Asda delivering my shopping only to find I couldnt go at 3pm as my sisters MIL, SIL and BIL were going and you werent allowed more than 3 visitors!! So I still havent seen him!!!!
I have scheduled some time to see him with my boys tomorrow at 3.30, lets hope it happens this time!!
I have seen some piccies though, the poor thing, he has lots of marks on his face from the forceps, it was quite a trauma for him and my sister, he was 8lb 8 so not small!!
Right off to get ready for Oz, which is going amazing by the way, loving every second!
Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a shame, i bet you are upset too. I know i would be, Hurt me loads cause i never got to see my Granson till three days later ( make up for it now tho).. I have my fingers crossed for you to see him tomorrow.

    Sound like you are having a ball..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how bad of me ...
    The card is beautiful.
    I bet she will love it, always so nice to have the Birth details on isnt it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Julie! Bet you are chomping at the bit to see him and your sister! Hope you get to see him tomorrow and Oz is going ok?!
    Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Auntie Jules, Hope you get to sse him soon, I'm sure he is just gorgeous!
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jules the card is fab,shame you haven't got to see the baby yet,hope you see him soon.glad the performance is going well :o) hugs andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Jules.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope you get to see him tomorrow.

    I am just about to set off to see you in OZ, cannot wait.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting, a new addition! I love his name, too. Hopefully his forceps marks are fading ready for your photos!

    ReplyDelete