Monday 4 May 2009

I've been a bit naughty

I am entering this card for the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is Mirror Mirror, to use something shiny on your card.
Now last week I was a little bit naughty and made a purchase of a few Copic Ciao markers!!! I havent dared to post anything that I have coloured with them until today, there are so many fab Copic users out there I was a bit scared!!!!!!
I have used another one of the Miss Anyas sent to me by Vicki, I am really loving these stamps! Along with my most favourite Stampin Up papers, Sweet Always! Lots of ribbon on this card, Regal Rose grosgrain layered over the top of some Chocolate Chip Double Stitch grosgrain!

My favourite flower punches as usual!!!

Sentiment is from the One of a Kind stamp set and one of my precious rhinestone brads as the "something shiny!".

Thats all for now!

Jules
x

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning, you have coloured beautifully! You must have the Copic Nack! (I don't lol)

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jules and there's nothing wrong with the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, you naughty thing you! lol!! lovely colouring with them tho, you look like an expert already! Laters S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Julie! Great colouring. I really love the papers and colours you've used and those flowes are fab!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the colouring, Its a gorgeous card, Love it, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie you're card is stunning and your colouring looks amazing, I too am on the naughty step this week I've bought far too much lol hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love the sweet Miss Anya! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cor what a beautie this is Jules, so glad you decided to get yourself some Copics....oooo you naughtly lil thing....hehehe!!! You've coloured Miss Anya in fabby the whole card is stunning Jules xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jules. Your colouring is perfect and the image and papers are beautiful. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic card Jules, your copic colouring is great :)

    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! And your colouring is fab - welcome to the addictive world of Copic markers! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi jules love this card the stamp is lovely I want one it's my daughter to a T always shopping just like her mum...Thanks for the lovely day with you and the girls sorry can't make the next one I'm working...tina

    ReplyDelete