Wednesday 30 September 2009

Join my team!

Do you love Stampin Up products?????? Hmmmmm tough question!! Well I do and I want to increase my lovely team of Julie's Jems so more people can share the Stampin UP love!!!!!!!!!!
If you have been thinking about signing up with Stampin Up and are not quite sure what this involves and what will be expected of you etc then please dont hesitate to get in touch with me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com.
I am constantly striving to strengthen my already lovely team, we have room for a few more lovely ladies (or men if I am honest!!!!) . By joining Julie's Jems I offer you full support when you sign up with me. I work for myself from home so am usually at the end of the phone every day. We have a lovely rapport in our team and a dedicated private forum for chat, challenges and more!
For the next 2 months I will be offering an extra free stamp set when you sign up with me. This will be a set of my choice but will have a value of at least £15. Plus a surprise goody bag!!!!!!!
If you would like to have a no obligation chat about it then dont hesitate to get in touch with me!!
Thanks for reading!
Jules
x

2 comments:

  1. congratulations Julie on winning the trip to Monaco, that is really brilliant. You have worked very hard for it so it is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your site is really Boni. Greetings

    ReplyDelete