Tuesday 29 September 2009

Blooming with Beauty

Only 2 days until the new Stampin Up Catalogue goes live!!!!! Please mail me if you would like to buy a copy!
This set isnt one of the new ones in the catalogue but it is new to me and I had a little play with it last THursday when I went to visit one of my new lovely ladies, Kate!
It is called Bloomin with BEauty and is a lovely set if you like flowers and watercolouring. You cannot see it very well but I have stamped the background card with the flower head in the same Real Red colour befored layering my chocolate chip paper and ribbon on!
The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations set and punched out with the Oval punches, what did I used before those!!

I have stamped the image twice and then layered up the flower head for added dimension

I only took one photo at my card class on Saturday and here it is! 3 of my ladies, all who were new to my classes. Thanks for coming ladies and hope you had a nice time!


Back tomorrow with another card and a countdown to the new catty!
Jules
x

4 comments:

  1. This is blooming lovelly Ha ha ha Love it all. Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rose, such a pretty card. The class looks like fun - everyone is so absorbed in the crafting they haven't even noticed you are taking a picture :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful simple card. Love the colours.This has got to be the most "real" red i have seen in a long time.
    And wonderful picture of your new ladies. They look so content sitting making cards x

    ReplyDelete