Monday 19 October 2009

Saturdays class card

Here is one of the cards we made at my class on Saturday, it was my favourite of the 3 cards. I made this card on Thursday night and the top part was looking a bit bare. Well blow me but I went on Jenny Moors blog on Friday and Jenny had made a card in the same style but had added some grasses to the bottom. Thanks again for the idea Jenny, it really added to the card

Colour combo is Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron and Old Olive. The papers are Rose Red Designer Prints and the sentiment at the bottom is from Pocket Silhouettes punched out with the Word Window punch.

I do love this style of cards, thanks to one of my downline Sarah-Jane, thanks love! I think we have all got into these cards lately!

And another angle for you!!!! Loving those butterflies
I was really cross on Saturday as I did a lovely display of all my new cards etc and I took my camera, switched it on and NO BATTERY POWER!!!!!
I want to say thanks to all the ladies who came on Saturday, hope you had a fab time. I had a little Bran Tub (or Lucky Dip) with prizes for them which I think they liked!!! Huge thanks to Lesley for doing the teas and coffees too!!!
Back tomorrow with another card from the class
Jules
x

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Jules, love the colours and butterflies!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the design on this one, and the fold, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jules
    I had a great time on saturday and the bran tub prizes were brill
    Hugs
    Jill x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! love the images & the colours. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie this card is gorgeous!!!!! it was this that inspired me enough to buy the stamp set and the punch!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete