Sunday 3 January 2010

Stamp with US DT card

Happy Sunday to you. Gosh I dont know how I am going to peel myself out of bed tomorrow when the boys go back to school!!!

Its another challenge for Stamp with Us today and we had a colour challenge as per the handbag below!

I used the colours Bravo Burgundy, Summer Sun and Close to Cocoa with the stamp set Circle Circus. I have made a criss criss square card.

The sentiment inside is from Sincere Salutations.

And the back of the card was stamped too

I have decided to resign from the Stamp with Us Design team for various reasons but the main one being that I am just so busy with my weddings and stampin up business. I have enjoyed being part of the team and would like to thank the girls for selecting me all those months ago. I will keep supporting the blog!!!!
Jules xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the card, the colours are perfect. Pity you are resigning, but quite understandable. I know what you mean about getting up in the mornings, its not going to be easy, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jules, I keep looking at this stamp set, think it's gorgeous. Hope you are ok. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, i do love the colours used. lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lush card Julie, I know you will be very missed as a designer
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card and the colours are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a pleasure having you :)

    ReplyDelete