Saturday 16 January 2010

Training Day!

Good morning to you!!!! This is a scheduled post as today I am at a Training Event with lots of my fellow SU sisters and my SU Mum!!! Had to set off to drive to Peterborough at 7,30 this morning!!!

So we were told ages ago that we could make Sale A Bration themed swaps. Usually I pride myself on being organised!!!! Well not for this!! I whipped these really simple swaps up (all 25 of them) at 4.00pm yesterday, hence why the photos are not the best!
The card is a 10cm Kraft blank with Bella Bleu papers and the Whimsical Words sentiment.

I have made one of the bows that I use a lot on my wedding stationery but I have made it from co-ordinating Bella Bleu paper

Sentiment is mounted on dimensionals.

Very very simple and I am sorry they are only basic but HEY its better than nothing, which was the other option!!!!! The weddings have gone mad this week and coupled with 2 card classes I have been very busy.
OK, I will hopefully post early Sunday morning to tell you all about today!
Thanks for reading!
Jules xx

3 comments:

  1. Great swaps, I'm attending the event as I'm local, in fact just 500 yards from the venue. I also did my swaps yesterday, and they are basic. Never done swaps before, so not much idea about them, hope they're ok. Anyway looking forward to the day, and wish you a safe journey, can't wait to meet everyone.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab Jules, wish mine looked this good made this quick....lol

    Have a good day!

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're gorgeous and I'm lucky to have one now!
    Fab to meet you today, thanks for all your ideas and advice and the giggles over the scrapbook holes and Victoria Wood!

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete