Sunday 14 February 2010

What a great day!

WARNING - This post has lots of photos so grab a coffee!!!
Well yesterday was my much anticipated All Day Craft Event. In the end I had 23 ladies who spent the day crafting. I want to start by thanking you all for coming especially those who had travelled so far to get here (including lots of my lovely team!)
The day was spent making the following projects. A treat box, a treat pouch and then a Birthday tin with 8 cards.
Here is the tin in more details, made using the Sunny Day Scrappin Kit. The tin was a project that I wanted the ladies to use their imagination doing, and not necessarily copy mine. There were loads of great designs which I will show later

Inside the tin we had a printed template which I made on Word.



Close up of the treat box which we filled with boiled sweets.



And the treat pouch which we filled with Chocolate Freddos!

You can fit 2 Freddos in here, just a shame they dont make them in pink and turquoise!



During the day I had a raffle and half the proceeds are going to some fundraising for my friends little boy age 14 months who has just been diagnosed with Leukemia. His Mum gave me permission to use this picture of him and was delighted that we were helping out!

Card samples

My lovely friend Mel did the catering for me and I told her we must have cupcakes with a hot pink theme!! She did me proud and even let me borrow the cupcake stand!


They were really really delicious!

I will leave you now with a few random photos of some of the tins I snapped whilst walking round





Thank you ladies for sharing a special day with me, I hope you all enjoyed it!
I am planning another event for end of June/early July so watch this space!!
Jules
xx

8 comments:

  1. Glad your Stamping Day went well.

    Are you having a day off today???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks like you all had a fabulous day and what amazing projects and cakes too....lol. I shall definitely try and make your next class Julie.

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fantastic day - those cupcakes look amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julie! It looks like you had an amazing day and so worth all the hard work! I love the tins - are you going to be selling them or can you let us kow where to get them from please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of fabulous projects Jules - looks like you all had a great day! Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a brilliant day Julie.
    I really enjoyed myself & the cupcake was soooooooooo yum!
    I have uploaded all the things I made on Saturday to my new blog (eeeeeeeek!!)
    Thanks again, it was a great day out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your day went well and your ladies enjoyed themselves. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete