Wednesday 3 March 2010

Flight of the Butterfly birthday

Good morning campers!!!
Here is the card that I made for Siobhan's birthday yesterday! I hope she received it yesterday!!!
I love using the sentiment as a focal feature on this card so I coloured it with my marker pens using Perfect Plum and Sage Shadow.

The papers are the Perfect Plum designed papers and the butterflies are of course from the Flight of the Butterfly set (dont forget you can get the matching punch for £10 when you buy the stamp set!)

I love adding little pearls to the centres of these butterflies, the pearls come from the Pretties kit which I LOVE using!

Here is my arty farty angle. Hope you like the card and please come back tomorrow!
Today I have a bit of a bitty day, catching up with bits and bobs etc.....
MY boys have to dress up for World Book Day tomorrow so I have their costumes to finalise!!!
Jules xx

4 comments:

  1. oh thats beautiful Julie - i bet your friend was chuffed to bits !
    love the purple and mint and pink ... how fab do they go together !
    gorgeous
    love
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it, I love it! I have cheated looking though as I haven't got it yet, it is probably waiting for me at home!!!

    Thanks sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jules, love the colour combo. I haven't really gone for the plum papers but I think you've swayed me now.

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the cards you make Julie! thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete