Saturday 24 April 2010

Bloomin with Beauty!!!!

Hello there!!
Been at dancing class with Evan this morning, he is still really enjoying it which I am so pleased about and he is already learning good technique!!
Todays card is a simple but striking card using the Bloomin with Beauty stamp set, which I have to confess I dont use enough!!!
The background is stamped with the vine stamp from the Vintage Vogue set, I cannot seem to put this stamp down at the moment!!
Colour combo is of course Real Red and Basic Black.

I have coloured the image using my blender pens and the ink pads then added some wide striped grosgrain and a clear rhinestone brad and twisted it round the ribbon.

Added a little paper pricking in the corner to add some more interest!

Right have to dash, Evan has to go to a party in 2 hours and I havent even made a card for the birthday boy yet!!!!

Jules x

5 comments:

  1. Nice card. Love the twisted ribbon and brad.
    Thanks again for the tins.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card honey, very elegant!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card, the flower is gorgeous and i love the striking colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow it is a beauty too Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Jules, I don't have this set, it's lovely. Great in this colour combo.
    Hugs S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete