Thursday 8 April 2010

Doodling!

Sorry for the late post today! I didnt switch the laptop on until 4.30pm today!! I have run 2 card classes today with 15 people coming throughout the day so its been a bit hectic!!
Here is a card using the Just Soccer set, a must have for any football fans!!! This card was for a challenge to do some doodling on your card!

The colours used here are Brilliant Blue and Yo Yo Yellow!! Although not my favourite colours I do like to keep these in stock as they are the colours of our towns football team, Leeds United (not that I support them or anything)! Its handy to have them in stock to make a quick Leeds card!

Here is an arty farty angle, the boots are mounted on dimensionals to add another level to the card. Was a very quick card as it was for challenge night, so very simple for you to re-create!!


Right must dash, dancing class tonight!

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Great card Jules, thanks for the inspiration :)
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete