Friday 14 May 2010

Cottage Wall 40th

Today it was my friend Sonya's 40th birthday!! Honestly though she only looks about 30!! I had to quickly make this card for her as time was running out
I used the new Cottage Wall papers as I know she hasnt seen them in the flesh yet so it would be a nice surprise for her! Teamed them with the Flight of the Butterfly set

The colour combo is Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive.

The sentiment is from A Bit of Birthday Cheer.

Sorry for the short post but its Lucas day today!!

Jules xx

9 comments:

  1. Great card. It looks wonderful.
    Wee´ll see us in 4 weeks in Monaco!! Viele Grüße
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, fab card shape and the colours are gorgeous.love your papers and the fab butterflies.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie
    Fab card love the colours
    hugs
    sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks great Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, beautiful colours and papers, cute butterflies too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Julie, she will adore it! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card again Jules! love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noice card Jules, I love this green paper, I think it is one of my faves from this pack,
    Thinking of you at mo, I hope it goes well,
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I actually have this paper pack... unopened. Could you post the cardstock dimensions, please? I'd love to try this out! Does it fit into a standard SU envelope?

    ReplyDelete