Monday 31 May 2010

Cottage Wall Crazy

Another nice lie in this morning, thats what Bank Holidays are all about!!!!!
This was a card I made on Saturday afternoon. All I made all afternoon were cards using Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Orchid Opulence! And of course the Cottage Wall papers!!
The card blank is Orchid Opulence which I never used until I got these papers!!! The flower in the corner is stamped with the Vontage Vogue set and then I have used the branches from the bird punch.
The Friend wording as been stamped using the Schoolbook Serif alphabet (my most used set!!) and added some Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon to trim it up a bit!


Hope you lie this one, I was quite please with it!
Back tomorrow
Jules x


5 comments:

  1. Luv the simplicity of this card ... really beautiful xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, lovely colours. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Julie..

    love the colours - aren't these papers lush?!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this paper, it's gorgeous! Fab card x

    ReplyDelete