Wednesday 28 July 2010

The last of the Teacher cards!!

PHEW I hear you say, no more teacher cards to show!!!
This one is with Flight of the Butterfly and the same colour combos as before, Rose Red, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink!
I have used the Old Olive Designer papers and the Tiny Tags stamp set also. Decorated the bottom of the card with Tiny Tags and also underneath the butterflies to look like grasses.

The sentiment is from Trendy Trees and punched out with the Word Window and layered onto the scallops!!
Sorry for the short post today!!
Back tomorrow!!

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Just wanted to say how much I love your blog, so I have started to follow you. I have recently become a Stampin up demostrator under Peg coombes so its nice to see other peoples blogs and get ideas.

    ReplyDelete