Friday 13 August 2010

Tri-fold baby card

Hello and Happy Friday!! Its raining here so its a bit miserable!!!
I made this card the other week for a commissioned order. I actually made the invitations for the parents who got married last year, lovely to know they have now had a little girl. I think she was 5 weeks early!
The shape has been cut out with my nesties and I have inked the sides of the card with the Nursery Letters wheel in Pretty in Pink.
The image is just like the one I used the other day from FUn and Fast notes and coloured in with my markers in Pretty in Pink.

The details of the baby have been punched out with the ovals and layered up with the scallop oval punch. All tied together with some pink gingham ribbon.
Thats all for now folks
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. très originale et un travail très fin
    bravo!!
    Bises de la France

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and delicate Julie xx

    ReplyDelete