Saturday 4 September 2010

Card for Chris

As some of you know I now go to ballroom and latin dance classes (and so does Evan). Well one of the fellas at the class left this week as he is joining the Merchant Navy. We are so sad to see him go, not only because he is lovely but also becuase the men are a bit thin on the ground at the dance classes!!!!
I decided to make him a card from our dance class group. Its a large card, 8 inches square and I have used a non SU stamp as we dont do a ballroom set!!! Everything else is Stampin Up.
I have used Night of Navy (get it, he is joining the navy!!!) and Brocade Blue (which is retiring). The papers are from the hostess paper pack. His name has of course been stamped with my ever trusty Schoolbook Serif alphabet!!!

I have glittered the skirt to make it more fancy.

Hope you like it, Chris really did!!!!

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Great card Julie, love the layout and colours too!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete