Monday 13 September 2010

A Fab Weekend!

Good morning!!!
Hope you have had a lovely weekend? I have had a fab weekend and taken a couple of days off from blogging!!!!
On Saturday morning I took Evan to his dance class. He has been a bit nervous lately and he has struggled getting over this but he did the class fine and was really fab!!
In the afternoon I had 2 of my pals round, Jill and Vicky and we made this lovely project which I am really pleased with. It is using lots of RETIRING PRODUCTS, such as Live Your Dream stamp set, Night and Day papers, Pink Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Black Gingham ribbon
I went with a colour scheme of Pretty in Pink, Basic Black and Whisper White.
This card has been left blank to add the sentiment later on.

This one is my favourite card, just love it!!

And finally a combination of stamping and die cutting!.
On the Saturday evening Evan and I attended the Presentation Evening for our Dance Exams. WOW we were overwhelmed. Here is Evan getting a very special award. He got such good marks in his Waltz (95%) and Cha Cha Cha (92%) that he won the Award for top grades in his age group!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of him!!!


I also got fab marks too, passing with HONOURS, the highest rating!!! I got 89% RUmba, 89% Quickstep, 90% Waltz and 93% Jive. Evan thinks he is better than me as his marks were better, I havent the heart to tell him my exams were harder!!!!!!!
So we are really pleased with our efforts and its given Evan a huge boost!!!!!
We are competing next Sunday so fingers crossed!!
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for saturday. I loved making these projects! A huge congratulations to you both on passing your dance exams with flying colours!
    See you on tuesday!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete