Friday 24 September 2010

Getting into Scrapbooking!

Phew - What a week!! Its been a hard week this week with one thing and another (I think its my punishment for having such a fab day on Sunday at the dancing comp!)
I did have a lovely evening though on Tuesday when I had 3 ladies round for Scrapbooking!!! I have got another class tomorrow and am really looking forward to it again!!
Here is the table! As part of the Scrapbooking classes the ladies got a 12x12 album included and each month they get a kit for a different theme - this month it was Christmas and I asked them to bring 4 photos!
Here is my double layout. I am a beginner scrapbooker myself and I am just getting really into it! Really enjoying it.

This is the second page. The colour combo is Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Choc Chip, Real Red and Old Olive. The background is stamped with Versamark using the Serene Snowflakes set.


Added some Real Red ribbon stapled on for a bit of texture!

This is the first page (dont know why I uploaded them this way) and I have used the Big Deal alphabet which is retiring next week!!! We also used Tree Trimmings to dangle the baubles from the pciture. Some of the ladies had them hanging from the letters which looked really fab!

Hope you like my layouts, they are very simple but I am getting there!!!!
Very excited as I am at some Stampin Up training tonight and I am delivering a 20 minute presentation!! (bit nervous about that!!)
See you soon
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Can not wait for class today Julie, see you this afternoon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layouts Jules, LOVE the ribbon treatment ;-)
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete