Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!

Good Morning!!
I dont really do Halloween but thought I would make a card and show willing! The little bat from the Every Little Bit stamp set was crying out to be inked up!!
So I made this really simple Halloween card with a colour combo of Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie. The bat is stamped in the Whisper White Craft ink pad.

Added a couple of the Pumpkin Pie brads and the sentiment from Occasional Greetings.
Got to dash, so much to do! I am happy to say that today I should finish a wedding order for my last bride of 2010!!! Woo hooo!!! I have really stopped doing as many weddings and am now mainly focussing on my Stampin Up which is great!
Only 4 more sleeps until I go to Stampin Up Convention too!! Exciting times!!
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Love you card Jules, great colours and that bat is actually cute! Thank you for the papers that arrived last week too! they are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete