Thursday 25 November 2010

Countdown to Christmas

Hello there
On Tuesday night I had my regular ladies back, we have been off for 3 weeks so it was great to have the conservatoire full again!!!
This week was Countdown to Christmas. Making things to decorate the table and wrap gifts etc!!
The colour combos were mostly Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler

Here is a little pillow gift box using a die for the Big Shot and teamed with some stamping from the Season of Joy stamp set and the Jolly Holidays papers.

The gift card holder which you have seen a lot of on my blog!



A little wine bottle decoration. The ladies did some much fancier ones than me but it was too dark to take photos!


And finally a little holder for some smellies. My lovely downline Kate gave me some mini Molten Brown smellies and they fit perfectly in here! Thanks for the idea Kate!

Hope you like!!
I may me AWOL for a few days now but please bear with me. I am dancing in the ISTD Grand Finals at Blackpool Tower Ballroom on Sunday so I am there for the whole weekend!!! Very excited but very scared too!!! All good vibes would be appreciated!!
Jules xx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Jules I will be thinking of you, shame I couldn't be there and if you bump into Anton send him my love hahahaha. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely selection of projects jules - good luck for Blackpool, i am sure you will do well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be thinking of you on the day and sending you positive vibes - go get em girl!!

    Good luck and more importanrly - enjoy!

    Lotsaluv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Jules, Have a great time, enjoy yourself and have fun. I'm sure you'll do well

    ReplyDelete