Thursday 23 December 2010

Birth Announcement cards

Its me, back again with more new cards for you!!!
This was a commission for a set of birth announcement cards for a regular customer. This is her 3rd child, all boys!! I have done the cards for all her boys!!
I used the new Bundle of Love stamp set to create the backgrounds and kept it simple with just Bashful Blue and Whisper White.
The pram image was coloured in with the marker pens and the wording was punched out with the large oval punch.

I had to make 8 of them in total. Plus my customer just became an aunty 2 days before becoming a mummy again, this time a little girl so she asked me to make one for her niece too!! All the same products but a mixture of Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette



Hope you like but I hope my customer loves them!!!
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment