Tuesday 12 April 2011

Bride and Groom Top Note Easel Card

Good Morning. Yesterday afternoon I managed a little crafty session and came up with this as one of my projects.

Its an Easel card made using the new Top Note die from Stampin Up. Really easy to do and a little bit more interesting than a standard square or rectangle.

The colour combo is Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla and I created a little Bride and Groom


You might notice I am doing less "waffle" on my posts which is because I have added a list of all the products used at the end of each post!!

If you have any questions though, just drop me a mail!!!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card -Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Baroque Motifs
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Very Vanilla Ribbon,
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, Square Lattice folder, Elegant Bouquet folder
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink

1 comment: