Tuesday 19 April 2011

Bride's Room Door Sign

Good morning to you!

A few months ago I was asked to make a Door Sign for the Brides room for one of my wedding customers. I thought I would make one with Stampin' Up! products and in particular the Fun Flowers Die

The colour combo is simple, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake and I have gone to town with the flowers.
I ran them through the Big Shot to cut them and then I ran them through again to emboss them with the Vintage Wallpaper folder - my fave!

I used a lot of pearls on this project but I think it was worth it! The letters are stamped with the Broadsheet Alphabet set.


Hope you like it, it decorates my conservatoire very nicely!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Broadsheet Alphabet
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Very Vanilla ribbon
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Fun Flowers Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink

3 comments:

  1. Out of all the things I had an idea we were going get when the Big Shot arrived, I never once dreamt my FAVOURITE would be an Embossing Folder!!! I love it too and I'm not a Vintage person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, those flowers look fab with the embossing on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab extra touch for a wedding party!!

    ReplyDelete