Wednesday 8 June 2011

Lovely Charity Night


Good morning!!! There are a lot of photos today so please grab a cuppa whilst you read!!

Last night I had a wonderful evening with a special group of people as I ran my Breast Cancer Charity Craft Night. Stampin Up launched a Charity stamp set called Strength and Hope in the Mini catalogue and I knew I wanted to organise a Charity Night straight away.

Last night I had 14 lovely ladies and 1 lovely gent join me for an evening of stamping and cupcake eating, raffle ticket buying and lots of fun!! My friend Mel made the cupcakes (above) free of charge and the Church even let me have the hall free too!

Here is the project we made

A box to hold cards and C6 envelopes, I think you would get at least 6 cards in there


To keep things simple I just designed 2 cards but in 2 colour ways


Guests could choose which embossing folder to use on the box

Here was the room before they arrived

I had a raffle with 10 prizes and ALL the money from the raffle went to Charity




We welcomed my lovely dance teacher and friend Tim to the event last night and he did a great job!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to my faithful customers and downline who supported this event. We raised £115.00 for Breast Cancer Campaign and in addition to that Stampin Up will also donate £1 from all the stamp sets that were purchased for the event.

If you would like the project guide for this class then I am offering it FREE with a purchase of the Strength and Hope stamp set, £12.95 in clear and £15.95 in wood. Postage will be charged in addition to this price. Please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Thanks for reading

Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Had a great evening Jules, thanks so much for putting it together. You looked lovely too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic amount raised for such a worthy charity, well done jules xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great evening Julie. Cards and box we made were so lovely. And a great amount raised for a charity close to many of our hearts. Well done!

    ReplyDelete