Saturday 9 July 2011

Bright Birthday!

Good morning!

Well I am feeling much more like my usual self today. Had a great day crafting to my hearts content yesterday. Made lots of things for our All Day Training on Saturday next week and a few cards for friends birthdays.

Tomorrow it is one of my dancing friends birthdays. I dont think she reads my blog so I think I am safe to show the card!!!

Its a smaller card than my usual square ones, this one is 12cm. The colour combo is one I stumbled upon by chance! Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze and Melon Mambo. The stamp is from A Slice of Life which is a Level 1 hostess set from the Mini Catalogue.

Sentiment is from Party this Way

I added some Baja Breeze ribbon and a Melon Mambo button!!

Hope Jackie likes it!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum
2. Papers – Perfect Plum DSP
3. Stamps – A Slice of Life, Party this Way
4. Embellishments – Baja Breeze seam binding, Big Button, RHinestones
5. Tools – Scallop Trim Border punch
6. Mediums – Basic Gray ink, Melon Mambo ink, Baja Breeze ink, Perfect Plum ink

4 comments:

  1. Looks fab those colours are lovely together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great bright colours,
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love this colour combo Jules, really pretty :-) Great card too!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete