Tuesday 21 February 2012

New Team Members Welcome Packs

Hello there, I am very late posting and having one of those "down" sort of days today, dont know whats wrong really but just feel a bit fed up!!! I am sure my Tuesday Club will cheer me up this evening!!!

Today I am sharing the welcome packs I give to mu new team members when they join our team of Jems!!! I bought some lovely hardback recycled notebooks from Asda last week and covered them with the Everyday Enchantment papers and then added some ribbons to the spine!

Here is the one I made for Katie. I like to make my girls a notebook for all their lists and ideas and for notes at training events. I made all my team a little notebook for Christmas as they are always handy to have!!

Here is one of the parcels all ready to go out, its Sally's. I make a colour chart too and the girls got one of the bags I brought back from Convention. You can also see a white handbook underneath at the back which is a guide to being a demo and has helpful hints and tips.
There is also a bit of bling, we are Jems after all!!

If you have toyed with the idea of signing up but are not sure if it is for you or not please drop me a message and I would love to have a chat with you. Myself and my team of girls are always looking to expand our teams and welcome all new demos whether business or hobbyist demos.

I'll be back tomorrow with our makes from tonights Card Club

Jules x


1 comment:

  1. Love the notebooks Julie what a clever idea. Great welcome packs. Anne x

    ReplyDelete