Sunday 22 April 2012

Last of the Stamp a Stackers!

Happy Sunday to you!! I have had a little lie in this morning as I was exhausted after our Training Day yesterday and then I also went ballroom dancing last night!!! Let's just say I could do with a foot transplant!!!

Here is the last card from the Stamp a Stacker on Friday night and this was the one that took the longest!!!! It uses the stamp set Little Princess.

 The colour combo is Pretty in Pink and Peach Parfait and I have used a brand new product on there, available from 1st May!!!


 I love the scallop dotty ribbon and this is the second card of the evening that the ladies got to use my beloved spotty ribbon!!!



Hope you like my card and please visit me tomorrow for some more crafty eye candy - there may even be another sneak peek!!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pretty in Pink, Peach Parfait
 2. Papers – Peach Parfait DSP
 3. Stamps – Little Princess
 4. Embellishments – Pretty in Pink Scallop Dotty ribbon, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Decorative Label Punch, Oval punches, Itty Bitty punch
 6. Mediums – Peach Parfait ink, Pretty in Pink marker, So Saffron marker, Basic Grey ink

No comments:

Post a Comment