Wednesday 25 April 2012

Spiced Paisley shirt card

Hello there! Its Wednesday already! Can't believe how quickly these weeks go by nowadays!!!

Here I am with a card we made last night at Tuesday Club. It uses the Spiced Paisley stamp set which leaves us next Monday when the current Spring Mini finishes!! This is another set I havent used often enough but I actually got this one free as one of the perks of being a demonstrator - ask me for more details!!!

 The colour combo on this card is Pool Party, More Mustard, Soft Suede and Pear Pizazz with Very Vanilla. I decided to make a little origami shirt and use some of the More Mustard Scallop Dotty ribbon as a tie! Not as hard as it looks to make the shirt at all!!


 The Happy Birthday and Dad are from the For my Family stamp set and I stamped and layered them up with oval punches!



Hope you like, back tomorrow with another sneak from the Summer Mini!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Soft Suede, Pool Party, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Spiced Paisley, For my Family
 4. Embellishments – Silver Brads, More Mustard Scallop Dotty ribbon
 5. Tools – Oval punches
 6. Mediums – Pear Pizazz ink, More Mustard ink, Pool Party ink, Soft Suede ink

No comments:

Post a Comment