Monday 2 April 2012

Stamp a Stacker Part 2

Hello there!! I am a little late posting today as I have been doing my Team Newsletter! I am also working on my Customer Newsletter so if you are on my mailing list expect one very soon!!

Today I am sharing another card with you from my Stamp a Stack event. THis one was a very ambitious card and with hindsight I should have saved it for another class but I think all the ladies who made it loved it!

We used the In Laid embossing technique to create a spotty background with a colour combo os Pool Party, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip!

The Cupcake stamp set and matching punch is ONLY AVAILABLE until the END OF APRIL!! Please don't miss out on owning these fantastic items!

Must dash, my boy is back from from his sleep over and huge hugs are required!!

Jules xx

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake
4. Embellishments – Choc Chip satin ribbon
5. Tools – Cupcake punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Big Shot, Various Circle punches
6. Mediums – Choc Chip ink, Regal Rose ink, Pool Party ink

1 comment:

  1. Love this card!! Great colors, and such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete