Tuesday 8 May 2012

Up, Up and Away

Good Morning, it feels strange that it's Tuesday today!!! But I am sure I will appreciate it when Friday comes around quicker this week!!!

Here is another card from the Up, Up and Away stamp set!!! The colour combo this time is Island Indigo, Certainly Celery and So Saffron

 All the stamps I have used are from the same set, the sentiments are great in this set and I love the fun font!

 It has a lot of layers on this card but I love the feel of it and will will make a similar one tonight at our Tuesday Club. Looking forward to seeing my ladies tonight!


Well thats all from me today, I have a busy day ahead prepping for class etc…

See you tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Island Indigo, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Certainly Celery DSP stack
 3. Stamps – Up, Up and Away
 4. Embellishments – Island Indigo Ruffle Ribbon, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Scallop Trim Border punch
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Certainly Celery ink

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Julie! Love the simple but very effective images xx

    ReplyDelete