Wednesday 30 May 2012

Up, Up and Away

Good morning, the sun is shining again here in West Yorkshire!!

I'm back with another Stamp a Stacker card - only have one more left to show you!!!

This one is made with one of my favourite sets, Up, Up and Away, I love it and love the sentiments in the set too!! It made me laugh the other week as some of my ladies told me I  had forgotten to bring the hot air balloon punch!! We are getting so used to having all these wonderful co-ordinating punches!!!

 The photos I had taken of these cards were quite dark so I have had to lighten them and they are not the best.
 The colour combo is Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo with a little bit of Crumb Cake for the birdies and the baskets.

Right thats me for today!

See you tomorrow

Jules 
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso COral
 2. Papers – Sweet Shop
 3. Stamps – Up, Up and Away
 4. Embellishments – Lucky Limeade ribbon
 5. Tools – Circle punches
 6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Island Indigo ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment