Thursday 7 June 2012

Bright Blossoms Card Wallet

Hello there! I enjoyed another lie in this morning until 8.30 -  was bliss!!! Anyway here is the project we made at our last Tuesday Club last week. I wanted to use the Bright Blossoms set and teamed it with the Beyond the Garden papers which are really bright to make this card wallet


I also let the ladies loose on my Simply Scored tool and we created these rosettes to put on the front of the wallet!



My cards were very plain inside and I gave the ladies 4 card blanks and some card and paper and told them to come up with their own designs and they did fab! Sandra was on a roll that night!



 Here are some of my ladies wallets, photos taken on my phone!





Hope you like them and I will see you tomorrow!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
 2. Papers – Beyond the Garden
 3. Stamps – Bright Blossoms, Just Believe (sentiment), Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Flower Brads, Daffodil Delight ribbon
 5. Tools – Simply Scored, Circle punch, 
 6. Mediums – Marker pens in co-ordinating colours

2 comments:

  1. I love these Julie, they are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Julie, they are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete