Sunday 3 June 2012

A lovely Jubilee afternoon!

Good morning! I hope you are enjoying your long weekend, I certainly am so far! Yesterday I had the pleasure of hosting my Jubilee Jamboree craft event and I was joined by 18 lovely ladies and my Evan!!!

Here are the projects they made! Some bunting, the Union Jack card (which I shared yesterday) and a pop up teacup card!

 Here is the bunting! We used the Simply Scored tool to make the rosette in the middle!

 And here was the hardest project - the pop up teacup card, similar to my cupcake one from a few weeks ago!


 As usual I didnt manage to take as many photos as I had hoped! I did get this one of the lovely Lesley and Caroline who are members of my team in their tiaras!!!! I was suppose to take another one as Lesley thought she was half blinking but I got distracted with something else and never came back to take it again!!!!

And of course it is all about the cakes!!! My lovely friend Elaine baked us a Victoria Sponge and a Tray Bake and my fab hubby Robin made loads of scones for us last night, so we had these with clotted cream and jam!!!


I would like to thank everyone for attending and my lovely friends who always help me clear up at the end! I would really struggle without them!!!

Enjoy your own celebrations!!

Jules x

10 PLACES LEFT ON THIS EVENT!


1 comment:

  1. fabulous projects , looks like a good day was had!

    ReplyDelete