Friday 15 June 2012

New Team Member packs!

Good morning to you! During May I was delighted to welcome new team members to Julie's Jems! All of the girls who joined receive a welcome pack from me which should now be with them so I am sharing them with you today

I decided to make the same card as the one for my All Day Event but I didnt use the Crystal Effects this time. I send my girls a colour chart, a handmade welcome card, a Handbook of useful information to get them started and a decorated notebook for all their notes from training etc!!!


Here are the notebooks in more detail, using the Sweet Shop product suite with the Letter It alphabet stamp set and the Blossom punch.


Closer detail showing the Jelly Bean Brads


And of course a matching card too!!!!


I really enjoyed making these cards!



I hope you like my makes and a big welcome to Ali, Claire, Karen and Amanda!!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Pool Party
 2. Papers – Sweet Shop
 3. Stamps – Sweet Cake, Mouthwatering, Letter It
 4. Embellishments – Jelly Bean Brads, Pool Party ruffle ribbon
 5. Tools – Oval punches, Edgelits, Adorning Accents
 6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Wisteria Wonder marker pen, Calypso Coral marker pen, Crumb Cake marker pen

1 comment: