Tuesday 3 July 2012

Another Stamp a Stacker!

Hi there, I am a bit late posting today for one reason or another! ;)!

Here is a card I am sharing from my recent Stamp a Stack event using the Circle Circus stamp set! I was inspired by a lovely German demonstrator Jenni Pauli whom I have the pleasure of spending time with at various Stampin Up events, this is very much like her style!


The colour combo was chosen from the Colour Coach. I knew I wanted to use Real Red and the colour coach suggested Real Red, Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake


The sentiment is from the For my Family stamp set which I just love. 


I added a little bow created using the Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon, just love the taffeta!!

Thats all for today folks! I am looking forward to seeing lots of my lovely team girls tonight and tomorrow at our monthly training!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card –  Real Red, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Circle Circus, For my Family
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Crumc Cake Taffeta
 5. Tools – 1 3/4 circle punch
 6. Mediums – Real Red, Bashful Blue ink, Crumb Cake ink

1 comment:

  1. So pretty lovely card an great colours too! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete