Wednesday 25 July 2012

Catching up with the Tuesday Club!

Hello there! Are you surviving the School Holidays?? Yesterday was a bit touch and go for me! Hoping today might be a bit better!!

Last night we had our Tuesday club and I realised I have never shared the previous Tuesday Club cards with you!!! so, 2 weeks ago we made a selection I will share with you over the next 3 days!!

I sometimes ask the ladies what they would like to make/use at the next class and seeing as all they did was talk about THOSE BOOKS, we decided we would make cards with Grey as a feature!! Yes, Mr Grey is now even influencing my card classes (although I have to say I still haven't read them!)


So here is the first project. I made it as a lovely wallet style invitation but some of the ladies made it into a birthday card. The colours used are Basic Grey, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze and Whisper White.


We added some of the gorgeous pleated ribbon in Baja Breeze around the invite and also a little bit of it in Blushing Bride to the top of the insert, tied with some Whisper White Bakers Twine


The sentiment was stamped onto a Framelit and I added some flowers and rhinestones. The tea cups on the insert were from the Tea Shoppe stamp set.


Hope you like our first "Grey" project. Please check back tomorrow for another one!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Basic Grey, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations, Tea Shoppe
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Pleated ribbon
 5. Tools – Framelits, Boho Blossom punch, Itty Bitty punches
 6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink, Blushing Bride ink

No comments:

Post a Comment