Tuesday 14 August 2012

Cupcake Stamp a Stacker!

Hello there, I am back with my penultimate Stamp a Stack card with one of my favourite sets, which I have to say I havent used for AGES so I had to remedy this for my event!!!! I love adding the glitter to the cupcakes 


The colours are Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose with a Crumb Cake card base.


I made a boob on the card and I got a little bit of "ghosting" on my card!!! Ooopps!


Sorry but its short and a very sweet post today!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Regal Rose
 2. Papers – Flirtatious
 3. Stamps – Crazy for Cupcakes
 4. Embellishments – Pumpkin Pie ribbon
 5. Tools – 
 6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, Regal Rose marker, Pumpkin Pie marker, Pretty in Pink marker

No comments:

Post a Comment