Wednesday 1 August 2012

Male Stamp a Stacker

Hello there! I'm hopefully back to my usual postings now!

Here is a card from the Stamp a Stacker with the male recipient in mind! I have not used Lovely as a Tree as often as I should have. It is one of the few sets that is still in the catalogue since the start of Stampin Up in the UK in 2007


The colour combo is Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke and Early Espresso


The image was stamped using the marker pens and then I tool the blender pens and the ink pads and added a bit more colouring in the trees. The background was stamped with a leaf stamp from the same set. The paper is from the ever versatile Designer Paper Stacks (page 99) and the sentiment is from For my Family


Back tomorrow

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Neutrals DSP stack
 3. Stamps – Lovely as a Tree, For My Family
 4. Embellishments – Gold brads
 5. Tools – Modern Label punch, Framelits
 6. Mediums – Always Artichoke ink, Early Espresso ink

No comments:

Post a Comment