Wednesday 3 October 2012

More Memorable Moments!

Hello there! I am buzzing this morning after a lovely Team Training last night - I was joined by 11 of my lovely team and we discussed business, the new catalogue and of course we crafted and enjoyed each others company! I can hardly call it work!!! Today I have round 2 as some more ladies come for training to my house!!! 

Last night I got all the girls to tell me their favourite item from the new catalogue and why! This stamp set Memorable Moments was chosen by Victoria. I shared a Ruby Wedding card with you yesterday, today is a 1st Birthday card for a little girl!


Its quite simple and lots of  white space! The balloons are from a stamp set called Patterned Party which I borrowed from a friend. The colour combo I have used here is Regal Rose, Pool Party, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.


I used the Labels Framelits and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch


THe patterned paper is from the Subtles DSP stack and the ribbon is the Pool Party Seam Binding.

Another look below at what you get in the set. Please bear in mind the price on the left is EUROS, we pay the lower price on the right! :)

Right thats all for now! I am going to tidy up for my girls!! Please check back later as I am hoping to upload details of my paper share!

Julie x



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Regal Rose, Whisper White, Pool Party
 2. Papers – Subtles DSP Stack
 3. Stamps – Patterned Party, Memorable Moments
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Ribbon
 5. Tools – Dotted Scallop Border punch, Labels Framelits
 6. Mediums – Wild Wasabi ink, Regal Rose ink, Pool Party ink, So Saffron ink

No comments:

Post a Comment