Saturday 13 October 2012

New Catalogue Paper Share

Would you like to get your hands on a little bit of all the new papers from the catalogue?? I can assure you, the ones I have in my possession so far are stunning!! I am also including our 2 speciality papers in this share!

You will receive 84 sheets of 6x6 paper from each of the packs. I need 8 people for this share. I am happy to give you 2 places on the share and you would get 12 sheets so you can use front and back!!!

Here are some of the papers in the flesh!!

Storytime - I just love these!!!


Polka Dots!!!!



The cost of one share is £20 delivered direct to your door or £17 if you can collect it from myself.
Please click on the photos to view in more detail and email me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com for more information or to reserve your place!
Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment