Tuesday 9 October 2012

When is a Gingerbread man not a Gingerbread man???

When its a baby!!!!

I am have to admit I forgot to do my blog this morning! We have a lot of things going on in our little family at the moment and this morning blogging completely slipped my mind!!!

I saw this card on Pinterest a good few week ago and just had to have a go at CASEing it


This card uses the same layout as one we made at a recent workshops but I changed the colours and made the Gingerbread die cut from the Holiday Collection Framelits into a baby! The babies head was made with a 3/4 circle punch.


I drew the face on by hand, I must admit this was my second atempt!


Hope you like my make! I was really pleased with how it turned out!


Right must dash, its nearly time for Tuesday Club!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Bashful Blue
 2. Papers – Summer Smooches
 3. Stamps – Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Bakers Twine, Daffodil Delight button
 5. Tools – Labels Framelits, Holiday Collection Framelits, 3/4 circle punch
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink

No comments:

Post a Comment